The Warehouse Clerk's primary duties are to receive, inventory, prepare and ship merchandise. For example, based on requisitions issued by the operations team in our organization's warehouse department, the Warehouse Clerk assembles the requested items for delivery or shipment.
We are looking for a Warehouse Clerk, with or without experience, for a permanent, full-time position (40 hours per week) at our Trois-Rivières warehouse.
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule
- 40 hours per week
- Perform receiving and sorting of items.
- Store items in an orderly fashion according to established procedure.
- Receive, process and distribute requisition requests in a timely manner.
- Maintain up-to-date records in the system.
- Collaborate to maintain cohesion with all departments in the organization.
- Concern, encourage and contribute to prevention efforts for a healthy, safe, respectful and continuously improving work environment.
- Performs all other reasonable and related duties normally performed by a person in the same position and within the skills, competencies and ability of a Warehouse clerk.
- Atout – Avoir sa carte de cariste
- Class 5 driver's license
Mise à jour le 2023-06-07