Optical fiber technician
The Optical fiber technician performs fiber optic splicing on outside plant. He proceeds to open boxes, prepares cables and performs fusions according to plans issued by customers. In addition, the Optical fiber technician performs testing when the work is complete to ensure that the networks are functioning properly. The job requires regular travel and outdoor work.
Position to be filled at the Trois-Rivières (Quebec) office.
The position requires the ability to travel to perform optical fiber splicing. A knowledge of blueprint reading is required to perform the work as well as a basic knowledge of computers to use the various equipment. The technician must be meticulous and clean in his or her vehicle in order to perform the splicing correctly.
- Class 5 driver's license
- Certification of the General Health and Safety on Construction Sites course (ASP-Construction)
Updated on Oct. 5th, 2021
Send your resume at
- Project manager designer
- Court Clerk
- Permits and passage rights clerk
- Accounting clerk
- Warehouse Clerk
- Foreman (team leader) - Civil works
- Foreman (team leader) - telecom fitter
- Refrigeration technician
- Process and Permit Manager
- Telecom Engineer
- Telecom day labourer
- Telecom fitter
- Telecom survey technician
- Payroll Specialist (Paymaster)
- Optical fiber technician
- Telecom Technician