Project manager designer
The Project Manager / Designer plans, organizes, directs, controls and evaluates projects and tenders in collaboration with the various departments. He/she will also have the task of correcting plans at the design stage as well as producing cable breakdowns in certain mandates.
He/she will work in particular on projects to deploy new outdoor fiber optic networks and on projects to modernize existing networks.
- Daytime schedule, Monday to Friday (flexible schedule possible if needed)
- Possibility to work from home
- 37,5 hours per week
- Finalize service offers or tenders based on an in-depth analysis in collaboration with peers and in compliance with compliance clauses.
- Identify budgets on project milestones and establish timelines in a project.
- Supervise the design and ensure compliance with customer standards when required.
- Supervise the execution of the work according to the schedules.
- Prepare information and coordinate tasks to get outside surveys done.
- Conduct various meetings and discussions with the client and project professionals throughout the execution period.
- Ensure the planning and design of telecommunications networks.
- Correct plans at the design stage.
- Design and modify cable counts in various projects according to client standards.
- Ensure ISO compliance in each of its projects.
- Be available for occasional travel upon request to outside locations.
- Collaborate to maintain cohesion with all departments in the organization.
- Concern, encourage and contribute to prevention efforts for a healthy, safe, respectful and continuously improving work environment.
- Performs all other reasonable and related duties normally performed by a person in the same position and within the skills, competencies and ability of a Project manager designer.
- Mastering the French language
- Master the different software of the office suite
- Asset - Knowledge of software: Smartsheet, Miro, Visio, Bluebeam, Zonedge, Autocad and Networkx
- Asset - Bilingual (French / English)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in teams
- Ability to process a lot of information
- Respect of deadlines
Mise à jour le 2022-07-14