Process and Permit Manager
The Process and Permit Manager is responsible for the Permits and passage rights clerk. He/she assists them in obtaining the necessary permits to carry out the projects. He/she ensures that follow-ups on permit requests are made and advises the Project Managers of decisions.
In addition, he/she analyzes, manages and plans Gesma's processes, ensuring that they are carried out according to ISO 9001-2015 requirements.
- Daytime schedule, Monday to Friday (flexible schedule possible if needed)
- 37.5 heures par semaine
- Understand the needs of Project Managers.
- Analyze and determine dates of deliverables.
- Ensure proper distribution of volume among Permit Clerks.
- Ensure that tasks are completed in the right order and at the right time.
- Ensure team productivity: training/coaching/flexibility/tools.
- Ensure proper management of resources based on volumes.
- Provides support and assistance to its employees in the interpretation of the rules surrounding permit applications.
- Stays abreast of new developments and participates in information sessions offered by structure owners.
- Work as a team with different departments to resolve rejection issues.
- Plan deadlines prior to receipt of permits.
- Update the various monitoring tables (VIY, Duss Analysis).
- Analyze the various Gesma processes and make corrections as needed.
- Ensure proper management of processes by keeping appropriate records to meet the requirements of ISO 9001-2015.
- Ensure the planning of new processes during major changes in work organization or new types of projects.
- Collaborate to maintain cohesion with all departments in the organization.
- Concern, encourage and contribute to prevention efforts for a healthy, safe, respectful and continuously improving work environment.
- Performs all other reasonable and related duties normally performed by a person in the same position and within the skills, competencies and capacity of a Process and Permit Manager.
- Have a background in administration (or real-world experience).
- Master the different software of the office suite.
- Master the French language.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in teams
- Ability to process a lot of information
- Respect of deadlines
Mise à jour le 2022-05-18
Send your resume at
- Agent(e) aux permis et droits de passages
- Project manager designer
- Court Clerk
- Accounting clerk
- Warehouse Clerk
- Foreman (team leader) - Civil works
- Foreman (team leader) - telecom fitter
- Refrigeration technician
- Process and Permit Manager
- Telecom Engineer
- Telecom day labourer
- Telecom fitter
- Telecom survey technician
- Payroll Specialist (Paymaster)
- Optical fiber technician
- Telecom Technician