The Maneuver works as part of a team with carpenters, heavy equipment operators, etc. to perform civil construction work. This includes preparing the land and making access roads for the construction of telecom sites (setting formwork, pouring concrete, handling underground grounding, leveling soil, etc.).
The candidate must be skilled with various construction equipment to complete the work. Must be physically fit to perform projects and enjoy working outdoors.
The candidate must be mobile and able to carry out work in pension, mainly from Monday to Friday.
- Collaborate to maintain cohesion with all departments in the organization.
- Concern, encourage and contribute to prevention efforts for a healthy, safe, respectful and continuously improving work environment.
- Performs all other reasonable and related duties normally performed by a person in the same position and within the skills, competencies and ability of a maneuver.
- Class 5 driver's license
- Certification of the General Health and Safety on Construction Sites course (ASP-Construction)
- Asset - Competence certificate from the Commission de la construction du Québec (CCQ)
Send your resume at
- Agent(e) aux permis et droits de passages
- Project manager designer
- Court Clerk
- Accounting clerk
- Warehouse Clerk
- Foreman (team leader) - Civil works
- Foreman (team leader) - telecom fitter
- Refrigeration technician
- Process and Permit Manager
- Telecom Engineer
- Telecom day labourer
- Telecom fitter
- Telecom survey technician
- Payroll Specialist (Paymaster)
- Optical fiber technician
- Telecom Technician
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in teams
- Respect of deadlines
- Commission de la construction du Québec (CCQ) social benefits
Mise à jour le 2022-04-12