Foreman (team leader)
The Foreman (team leader) - civil works supervises and directs the daily management of several participants on the work sites assigned to him. His mandate is to proceed with the installation of equipment such as underground piping, etc. with the personnel under his supervision by ensuring to follow the priorities established with the Field Manager and the Project Manager. Ensures effective and efficient coordination and distribution of tasks to various stakeholders.
The candidate must have personnel management experience as a Foreman (team leader) - civil works and must have the required skills to read and interpret blueprints.
The candidate must be mobile and able to carry out work in pension, mainly from Monday to Friday.
- Collaborate to maintain cohesion with all departments in the organization.
- Concern, encourage and contribute to prevention efforts for a healthy, safe, respectful and continuously improving work environment.
- Performs all other reasonable and related duties normally performed by a person in the same position and within the skills, competencies and ability of a Foreman (team leader) - civil works.
- Class 5 driver's license
- Certification of the General Health and Safety on Construction Sites course (ASP-Construction)
- Asset - Competence certificate from the Commission de la construction du Québec (CCQ)
Send your resume at
- Agent(e) aux permis et droits de passages
- Project manager designer
- Court Clerk
- Accounting clerk
- Warehouse Clerk
- Foreman (team leader) - Civil works
- Foreman (team leader) - telecom fitter
- Refrigeration technician
- Process and Permit Manager
- Telecom Engineer
- Telecom day labourer
- Telecom fitter
- Telecom survey technician
- Payroll Specialist (Paymaster)
- Optical fiber technician
- Telecom Technician
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in teams
- Respect of deadlines
Mise à jour le 2022-04-12